Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Mouse Suggestions?

19 Sep 2012   #21
ICIT2LOL

Desk1 7 Home Prem / Desk2 10 Pro / Main lap Asus ROG 10 Pro 2 laptop Toshiba 7 Pro Asus P2520 7 & 10
 
 

Hum just had a quick flip through that Newegg place and well depending on the budget and what DPI you need -

Newegg.com - Logitech G700 Black 13 Buttons Tilt Wheel USB RF Wireless Laser 5700 dpi Gaming Mouse
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826125164

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826501012
Most are around 1600 DPI from I can make out but again I do like my M6900 and the 3500DPI.

The full listing is very long at http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...17&y=14&Page=4


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
19 Sep 2012   #22
latecomer

win7 home premium 32bit OEM System Builder Pack
 
 

the 4000 series isnt the best, i have a 3000 series and it lasted for 2 yrs before i wore it out playing a lot of online games. im using their 6000 series and havent worn it out yet. how good of a mouse is how much your willing to dish out on a good mouse. logitech has a very good warranty but software for them is lowsy. their software isnt as precise as microsoft is.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
19 Sep 2012   #23
PSCO2007

Windows 7 Professional X64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by latecomer View Post
the 4000 series isnt the best, i have a 3000 series and it lasted for 2 yrs before i wore it out playing a lot of online games. im using their 6000 series and havent worn it out yet. how good of a mouse is how much your willing to dish out on a good mouse. logitech has a very good warranty but software for them is lowsy. their software isnt as precise as microsoft is.
Is the 6000 reliable, and smooth?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

19 Sep 2012   #24
latecomer

win7 home premium 32bit OEM System Builder Pack
 
 

i have no complaints, been using it for 3 yrs. its contour for perfect hand fit. cost 60 bucks though.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
19 Sep 2012   #25
PSCO2007

Windows 7 Professional X64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by latecomer View Post
i have no complaints, been using it for 3 yrs. its contour for perfect hand fit. cost 60 bucks though.
Thanks,

Price not a problem if it is good- I've just had such bad luck with previous Microsoft Mice and I hated the fact that they wanted me to pay and send it to them prior to replacement.

Any other company I've dealt with, has always sent a replacement first and gave me a return shipping label.

Found it at Amazon - much less than $60.
I'll give it a try.

http://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-Wire...ile+mouse+6000
My System SpecsSystem Spec
19 Sep 2012   #26
latecomer

win7 home premium 32bit OEM System Builder Pack
 
 

as with any, theres always some lemons in the bunch. i prefer going to store to buy it, that way i can see the box and good of shape its in. they get handle rough when being loaded shipped and unloaded. especially by UPS, drill sargent stands there hollowering grab that box move it move it.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
19 Sep 2012   #27
PSCO2007

Windows 7 Professional X64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by latecomer View Post
as with any, theres always some lemons in the bunch. i prefer going to store to buy it, that way i can see the box and good of shape its in. they get handle rough when being loaded shipped and unloaded. especially by UPS, drill sargent stands there hollowering grab that box move it move it.
Funny you should mention that.

I just called Staples and they have them.
I also have a $16 ink rebate, so it all works out well.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
19 Sep 2012   #28
ICIT2LOL

Desk1 7 Home Prem / Desk2 10 Pro / Main lap Asus ROG 10 Pro 2 laptop Toshiba 7 Pro Asus P2520 7 & 10
 
 

Well looks like you have found it PSC good news but if you ever get fed up with iit and could stand a wired one the Giga is the ducks guts
My System SpecsSystem Spec
19 Sep 2012   #29
PSCO2007

Windows 7 Professional X64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ICit2lol View Post
Well looks like you have found it PSC good news but if you ever get fed up with iit and could stand a wired one the Giga is the ducks guts

The only way I would buy a wired one is if I could use it to strangle my ex-wife

Just kidding - Don't report me to Homeland Security!!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
19 Sep 2012   #30
ICIT2LOL

Desk1 7 Home Prem / Desk2 10 Pro / Main lap Asus ROG 10 Pro 2 laptop Toshiba 7 Pro Asus P2520 7 & 10
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by PSCO2007 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ICit2lol View Post
Well looks like you have found it PSC good news but if you ever get fed up with iit and could stand a wired one the Giga is the ducks guts

The only way I would buy a wired one is if I could use it to strangle my ex-wife

Just kidding - Don't report me to Homeland Security!!
Ha ha hey with the length of the cord you could hang errr you could go across the room with it
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Mouse Suggestions?




Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Mouse problem: Any external mouse. Touchpad OK. Mouse OK in Safe Mode.
Hi guys, New here, so I hope I'm not out of line asking for help, and that I'm asking correctly. I've exhausted my own ideas on this but the problem is driving me IN.SANE. THE ISSUE: When using an external (USB) mouse with my ASUS Win7 laptop, the mouse randomly lifts up and re-clicks while...
Hardware & Devices
Gaming Mouse Suggestions
I've got a $95 credit at BestBuy that will expire on Aug 3. My wife an I can't come up with anything we want there. The only thing I thought of was getting a gaming mouse. I'm willing to throw some extra bucks in if the price comes in over $95. They seem to have a pretty large selection. ...
Gaming
Gaming Keyboard and Mouse Suggestions?
I want to get a new mouse and keyboard for christmas, so right now Im looking at the Logitech G110 Keyboard and Logitech G700 Mouse. I will be primarily playing RTS games eg: HoN, DotA 2, SC2 Right now my reasoning for the G110 is because of the extra USB port. I dont really have a good...
Gaming
Gaming Mouse Suggestions
Im wanting to get a decent mouse. ATM, I have a little Logitech wireless one (not sure which one just a $25 one from Walmart) and its done OK, but looking for something a bit nicer. I have a couple Im looking at, but My local Best Buy doesnt even have either, so running up there to get a hands...
Hardware & Devices
LF new wireless mouse, need suggestions
I got this logitech mouse some time back that cost 25$ at the time, and I hate it, so so much. It has a range of literally three feet; it's a big pile of junk! I'm looking for a mouse that can run well I'd say about 6 feet away. I have a keyboard by HP that cost 15$ (was 50.. open box win) that...
Hardware & Devices
Need a new Mouse, suggestions?
I'm going for a Usb driven wireless mouse. Anyone want to suggest some super great devices? :geek: edit: I use my computer for a bit of gaming and Graphic design. Logitech MX Revolution Razer Mamba Logitech Performance Mouse MX Microsoft Wireless Laser Mouse 5000
Hardware & Devices


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:13.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App