Sorry if it has a already been posted.My System was working fine yesterday.I turned it off and came back today and tried turning it on.It took the System to Automatic Repair and got stuck there
- When ii restarted it. it said "Select a proper Boot Device"
- I Booted into BIOS and it stopped getting Detected
- I reseated the HDD and it was getting detected again
- I took it out and connected a friends system and checked
- It took a while to Start his OS.
- Then In Computer Management my hdd being shown as "931.2Gb Unallocated"
- How to get it Back..
- I have 6+ years photographs on it.
- Can anyone please help me with it?
- I checked this tutorial "http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/26829-convert-dynamic-disk-basic-disk.html"
- But not aware which option should i use so i can recover my data back.
- Can anyone please help me with it please
- It is a western Digital 1TB HDD