|27 Jan 2013||#1|
| || |
Wireless keyboard lag, queries up strokes, spits them out after 30 sec
I rebuilt my old (not too old) PC for my wife for gaming. I had never had a problem with the wireless mouse and keyboard from Logitech that I used, but she's having issues. When gaming, the keyboard will freeze for maybe half a minute. Mouse works fine. Then about 30 seconds later it will exectue whatever buttons had been hit. So it's lagging somehow. As I said, worked fine on that machine before, but this is with a new install of Windows 7 64bit (but that is what was on there before). Here's what I've tried:
- 3 different models of Logitech wireless keyboard and mice (I had some laying around). All 3 had different adapters. One is the new one I just bought with the micro, another with the one that looks like a flash drive, and an older one with the wired adapter. I think the models are: MK520, MK320, and LX310.
- I know USB3 can cause interference, but not USB 3 ports on the machine.
- I've tried every USB port on it including the front.
- Installed Setpoint (although I think that's just for configuration)
- There shouldn't be anything around interfering
Anyone have any suggestions, I'm stumped.
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: Wireless keyboard lag, queries up strokes, spits them out after 30 sec|
|Random mouse and keyboard strokes||Hardware & Devices|
|Windows Media Player 12 Spits With SRS WOW Effects||Music, Pictures & Video|
|Wireless Keyboard/Mouse||Hardware & Devices|
|Wireless Keyboard||Hardware & Devices|
|USB Wireless Keyboard Drivers||Drivers|
|Wireless Keyboard/Wireless Mouse Speaker Conflict||Hardware & Devices|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:43 AM.