Quote: Originally Posted by KtotheFC
How would I go about doing that? =x Sorry I'm a noob lol
1. click startorb
2. rightclick on computer (in right menu)
3. click properties
4. in appearing window on the left side you'll see "advanced system settings"
click on it
5. the next dialog select "advanced" tab if not already selected
6. under performance click the "settings" button
7. in the next dialog there is another "advanced" tab
8. under virtual memory click "edit"
9. in the next dialog uncheck the box "let windows....."
10. in the list click on your C: drive
11. check the "no swapfile" bullet
12. click ok a few times until you are back to the first screen.
13. Reboot your machine.