Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.



Windows 7: Problem with my DVD RW Pioneer 215D

09 Oct 2009   #1

Windows 7
 
 
Problem with my DVD RW Pioneer 215D

Hi people
as I said my problem is in DVD writer ...he don't want to burn any cd or dvd...I tried many programs like Nero, Roxio, Ultra iso(all lastest version)... but nothing! my writer work only at i using Windows 7 to burn a disc!
Is anyone have solution for this problem?

My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

09 Oct 2009   #2

Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1
 
 

Can you fill out the rest of your system specs in your userCP.

Also make sure your burning is setup in BIOS correctly and in device manager it sees it as a DVD-RW not just a DVD rom.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Oct 2009   #3

Win7 Enterprise, Win7 x86 (Ult 7600), Win7 x64 Ult 7600, TechNet RTM on AMD x64 (2.8Ghz)
 
 

Looks like this is you DVD, SATA interface

DVR-215D - Features - Pioneer Pro AV
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


09 Oct 2009   #4

Windows 7
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by DarkXeno View Post
Can you fill out the rest of your system specs in your userCP.

Also make sure your burning is setup in BIOS correctly and in device manager it sees it as a DVD-RW not just a DVD rom.
In Device Manager my writer see as DVD-RW
Can you a little more explain to me how to setup burning in BIOS?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Oct 2009   #5

Windows 7
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by DocBrown View Post
Looks like this is you DVD, SATA interface

DVR-215D - Features - Pioneer Pro AV
Yes DocBrown...that is my DVD Writer.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Oct 2009   #6

Win7 Enterprise, Win7 x86 (Ult 7600), Win7 x64 Ult 7600, TechNet RTM on AMD x64 (2.8Ghz)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by mcdjura View Post
Hi people
as I said my problem is in DVD writer ...he don't want to burn any cd or dvd...I tried many programs like Nero, Roxio, Ultra iso(all lastest version)... but nothing! my writer work only at i using Windows 7 to burn a disc!
Is anyone have solution for this problem?
What exactly is your DVD not doing ?

Have you tried the FREEware program ImgBurn ?

MajorGeeks.com Search Results


Have you checked your SATA & power cables for a good connection at both ends ?


Attached Images
  
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Oct 2009   #7

Windows 7
 
 

-my DVD read disk's but don't want to burn!
-i checked and replace all cables and still not work!
-and i tried about 10 programs and each is failed to burn disk!
and this problem is start when i install Windows 7.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Oct 2009   #8

Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1
 
 

what else is running at the time you are trying to burn a disk? ie system tray items
My System SpecsSystem Spec
10 Oct 2009   #9

Windows 7
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by DarkXeno View Post
what else is running at the time you are trying to burn a disk? ie system tray items
just in tray i have Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 and Windows Live Messenger
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Problem with my DVD RW Pioneer 215D





Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads for2: Problem with my DVD RW Pioneer 215D
Thread Forum
No DST stream output to Pioneer HTS-GS1 Amp. Sound & Audio
Pioneer DVR-S19LBK Problem win 7 Hardware & Devices
Help Please. My Pioneer can read but cant burn. Hardware & Devices
How do I set up drivers for my Pioneer display Graphic Cards
pioneer 215 d dvdrw Hardware & Devices
Pioneer DVR-216 - W7 playback TERRIBLE!!! Music, Pictures & Video
pioneer dvr-117DBK Drivers

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:39 AM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33