First, let's see if we can get your video back.
Remove the new card and connect the monitor to the on board video, then perform a ClearCMOS procedure. Check your motherboard manual for the procedure (CLRTC is the same thing).
All but the newest boards do it like so:
- Shut down the computer > remove the power cord.
- Remove the 3v battery.
- Move the CLRTC jumper from pins 1-2 to 2-3.
- Touch a metal part of the case and Press and Hold the reset button for approx. 30 seconds to discharge all power from the board.
- Put the CLRTC jumper back on pins 1-2.
- Replace the 3v battery > replace the power cord > boot.
- Immediately go into BIOS and reset all your preferred settings. If the CLRTC worked you will need to reset the date and time.