|07 Aug 2013||#1|
| || |
Can't Find Solid State Drive (SSD)
I have a notebook of Asus. Named Asus g75vw.
I have installed Windows 7 Home Premium x64 yesterday.
Before installing windows, my computer has 2 drive
1. Local Disk (C) --- 1 TB. I have only 1 hdd with single partition.
2. Recovery (D) ---- 20 GB. I has some files about 14 GB of my notebook recovery files. I may be my note book's Solid State Drive (SSD)
While I had broken single partition in dual partition in the windows installing window.
Where did I create new partition:
I never hurt my other partition
Like: 1. Windows reserved
2. My Primary HDD
3. Recovery -- 20 GB . (It may be my note book's ssd)
I created dual partition as usually...
After completing installing Windows 7 Home Premium x64 , I don't find any Recovery Local Disk (20 GB)..
I just have 2 partiton that I had broken single partition to dual
Last of all, I need some suggestion about my problems / my misunderstanding
1. Before installing Windows 7 Home Premium x64, I had 2 local disk C (1TB) & D (20GB). But after installing Windows 7 Home Premium x64, I just have only 2 local disk c & d which r the part of 1 TB (shrink of 1 TB). But where do my recovery Disk. I contact my seniors, they said the recovery disk (D) is SSD
2. Or the recovery disk may not SSD
NOTE: I may not able to explain my problem. If you need anything (about helping), please comment blew about you need
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: Can't Find Solid State Drive (SSD)|
|Best SSD(solid state drive) for Windows7||Hardware & Devices|
|solid state drive||Hardware & Devices|
|Question about solid state drive!!!?||Hardware & Devices|
|solid state drive lifespan||Hardware & Devices|
|Which Solid State drive is best?||Hardware & Devices|
|Solid State Drive||Hardware & Devices|
|Installed 30G Solid State Drive / Win 7 RTM||Hardware & Devices|