Hey, Thank you for your help!
I did everything as you said and the results are:
1. SFC /SCANNOW Command -
Beginning system scan. This process will take some time.
Beginning verification phase of system scan.
Verification 100% complete.
Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repair
them. Details are included in the CBS.Log windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For
The system file repair changes will take effect after the next reboot.
(CBS.LOG was 9mb so I dont know how to upload it.)
2. I downloaded the free version of SUPERAntiSpyware. and I've preformed a complete scan and removed all threats - (See attached log)
3. I downloaded Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free. I ran a full scan and removed everything it found. (See attached log)
4. I downloaded AdwCleaner. I ran a Scan, but I didn't clean anything. Please see the attached log.
5. I also couldn't find any drivers
for my keyboard on CM's site. I also tried to search In google but I had no luck.
6. I installed AMD Chipset Driver
(include chipset\sata raid driver) V.8.641, But I had a failuare in the installation.
(see attached xml)
So far there is no change. I connect the keyboard to my PC, I hear the "connect" sound and the lights turn on for a second, and then I hear the "Disconnect" sound and the lights turn off and my keyboard doesn't work anymore. Now I also saw the "USB Device Not Recognized" Error in my task bar.
They keyboard works flawlessly on another computer.
any further steps I can take ?