|24 Sep 2013||#1|
| || |
Need recommendation for new motherboard and CPU for win7 x86
Hi all I need a recommendation for a new motherboard and CPU suitable to run Win 7 x86 (32bit)
I need the following:-
1. If possible a dual monitor output, with separate feeds to monitors ( not the same single feed to both.) This saves adding a separate dual monitor graphics card.
2. micro ATX to fit existing case.
3. At least 4mb memory as I have been told is the max allowed by Windows 7 x86.
4. Suitable to view HD video playback.
5. Fast enough to run trading software such as TD ameritrade etc.
I have tried looking at the board manufacturers but have been lost with what chip set is best and all the different CPU AMD and Intell types.
I would appreciate any input in this area, I have even looked a a new machine but they all now come with Win 8 which I have trouble using on a desk top I prefer to stick with Windows 7 for now.
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: Need recommendation for new motherboard and CPU for win7 x86|
|Need Recommendation for AMD Motherboard||Hardware & Devices|
|Cloning Win7 to new motherboard||Backup and Restore|
|Win7 32 bit Custom Install to Win7 64 bit - Error (new motherboard)||Installation & Setup|
|Recommendation for codec for Win7 WMC 64 bit||Media Center|
|dual-monitor card recommendation for basic 2D office PC - Win7||Graphic Cards|
|New motherboard + Win7 MSDN||General Discussion|
|Need a motherboard recommendation||Hardware & Devices|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:17 AM.