Task Manager shows that there is no unusual processor activity, at least in Windows. All is normal.
Some good suggestions have already been made:
- Poor thermal paste application on the processor
- Poor installation/contact of the heat pipe to the processor.
- Defective processor.
One thing you might try, just to see if it makes a difference, is a BIOS Settings Reset:
- Turn off the laptop, remove the power supply and battery
- Now press and hold the power button for a good 30 seconds
- Replace the battery and power supply, start the laptop
- Immediately go into the BIOS Settings (by pressing the correct key at boot) and go to the EXIT Tab. There, select "Restore Optimized Defaults" (or similar wording).
- The laptop will reboot.
See if that changes anything.