Hello meajha, welcome to the Seven Forums.
- Disconnect the printer / printers
- Uninstall all printer software and HP drivers you have installed
- Click , type devices to the search field and press enter to open Devices and Printers
- Click Add a printer
- Click Add a local printer
- Choose Use an existing port and choose LPT1: (Printer Port) from the drop down list. Click Next
- Click Windows Update button. Please notice it takes a long time, several minutes, to load the printer list. Just wait
- Choose HP from Manufacturer list and HP Photosmart 2570 series from Printers list
- Click Next, follow the instructions given. Only connect your printer when asked to do so.
Your printer should work now.
Repeat this procedure to add your Photosmart 2700. Even if you are using your printer as a network printer, connected directly to your router, you should first install it as a local printer. After installation you can then disconnect the printer from computer, connect it to router using LAN cable and follow this procedure to step 5 where you can choose Add a network printer.