Hi all i am about to order my new PC.
it will be 90% for gaming maybe little music and movies, but gaming is only thing realy its being built for.
The site i am buying it from is iBUILD Intel i7 Extreme Gaming Custom PC | Power Computing | Custom PCs, Gaming PCs, Laptops, Motherboards, Workstations
i am needing some advice as what parts i should add to it. I know im going to be told to build it myself, but there is 2 problems with that.
1= i have never built one before tho im pretty sure i could. 2= but main problem is that i live in the UK and prices here with tax is like 40% higher then USA. i priced the items up and all i would save is 100£.
So if you could look at this site and check that i have picked the right parts please guys it would be greatly appreciated.
The specs i have picked so far are as follows. Also guys money isnt realy an option as i plan on this pc lasting me for a few years. tho would like to keep it around the £2k mark. and remember parts here are way above what you guys pay for them in America.
1. CoolerMaster HAF932 (i like the look of the case.)
2. ASUS P6X58D Premium ( i was told that it will support the new processor chips coming out in few years.)
3. Intel® Core™ i7 920 2.66GHz (the said they will overclock it to 3.8 for me should i take them up on this? )
4. CoolerMaster 1000W Silent Pro M1000 Modular (want it to be future proof)
5. Noctua NH-U12P i7 Fan & Heatsink & CPU Overcloc ( tho they said that they can put in the domino water cooler if i wish for extra 20£ )
6. Corsair XMS3 6GB (3x2GB) DDR3 1600MHz (or is 12gb better choice? maybe over kill tho)
7. OCZ Vertex Turbo Solid State Flash Drive 120gb ( for OS and games.)
8. 1TB 7200RPM SATA II
9. GTX 295 ( or wait couple of weeks for gtx480? i like the look of the hd5870 tho last ati card i had the drivers put me away in the head, also am getting a 120htz monitor for 3d, i dont think ati support that do they?)
10. Microsoft Windows® 7 Home Premium 64-bit ( or pay extra for professional ? )
11. 2 Year Return to Base Warranty with Free Collect & Return which also covers parts.
Any advice will be great.