Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Burning problem


22 May 2010   #1

 
 
Burning problem

Hey all,

I've some problem during the cd burning, it's doesn't work, each try i'm getting "disk error message", but the same disk do burnable in other pc...

the DVD burning works ok with the same drive...

I'm using win 7 ultimate build 7600 and Optiarc DVD RW AD-7200S ATA Device

thanks for help

My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

22 May 2010   #2

 
Burn

Welcome to Windows 7 Supoort forums.

Please fill out your system specs and 32/64 bit OS along with a complete event description and what you are using to perform a disk copy.
IE: Nero or anyother 3rd party software.

Adrian
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 May 2010   #3

 
 
my system ...

hey, thanks for your first answer,

my system is : 32 bit OS, 2 GB RAM, Pentium D 945

I'm using windows default burner...

and about the event description, as I wrote, after i select requested files, and burning speed i get a window which tells me that there was a problem with the disc, and i've three options to choose from (try different disc, try later, delete burned files...)
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


23 May 2010   #4

 
Incomplete Info

In order to provide better trouble shooting we need to know if you are capable of providing screen shots, images etc.
Also what media are you using to conduct the burn operation, speed etc.
So if you could go to control panel and open up your device manager we would like to see if your optical drive is corresctly recognised and that there are no errors.
Attached is what this would look like.


Attached Thumbnails
Burning problem-cd-drive.jpg  
My System SpecsSystem Spec
23 May 2010   #5

Windows XP - Now Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit).
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by igalep132 View Post
hey, thanks for your first answer,

my system is : 32 bit OS, 2 GB RAM, Pentium D 945

I'm using windows default burner...

and about the event description, as I wrote, after i select requested files, and burning speed i get a window which tells me that there was a problem with the disc, and i've three options to choose from (try different disc, try later, delete burned files...)
Try using an alternative Image burning program:Both of these are excellent -

The Official ImgBurn Website

CDBurnerXP: Introduction and News

And for the problem machine, try a different set of media.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 May 2010   #6

 
 
screenShot

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Adrian View Post
In order to provide better trouble shooting we need to know if you are capable of providing screen shots, images etc.
Also what media are you using to conduct the burn operation, speed etc.
So if you could go to control panel and open up your device manager we would like to see if your optical drive is corresctly recognised and that there are no errors.
Attached is what this would look like.
here you go ...
no problems


Attached Thumbnails
Burning problem-untitled.jpg  
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 May 2010   #7

 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by manhunter2826 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by igalep132 View Post
hey, thanks for your first answer,

my system is : 32 bit OS, 2 GB RAM, Pentium D 945

I'm using windows default burner...

and about the event description, as I wrote, after i select requested files, and burning speed i get a window which tells me that there was a problem with the disc, and i've three options to choose from (try different disc, try later, delete burned files...)
Try using an alternative Image burning program:Both of these are excellent -

The Official ImgBurn Website

CDBurnerXP: Introduction and News

And for the problem machine, try a different set of media.
I tried 3 rd party program (nero) and the same problem persist ...
I've tried the same media on different pc, it works there
My System SpecsSystem Spec
26 May 2010   #8

 
Image Lens

Try using an image lens cleaner.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
06 Jun 2010   #9

 
 

i've tried that,
and then i tried to burn it again
then i saw next ...


Attached Images
  
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Dec 2011   #10

Windows 7 Ultimate x86
 
 

Try using the IMGBurner
The Official ImgBurn Website

I was having the same problem ,wasted like 10 CD's and then suddenly I discovered the IMGBURN and guess what when I create an Image of the Data I want to burn and then subsequently burn that image on the Disk it is easily able to write the CD or DVD.

Try it and you would just love it.
Vidhiraj
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Burning problem




Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads for2: Burning problem
Thread Forum
Solved problem burning DVDs? Music, Pictures & Video
Burning problem Software
burning dvd's aspect problem ? Music, Pictures & Video
Burning problem General Discussion
problem burning DL DVD Hardware & Devices
Problem Burning Music, Pictures & Video
Burning discs problem! Hardware & Devices

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:46 PM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33