Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Can't find the right laptop!


27 May 2010   #1

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
 
 
Can't find the right laptop!

I got Packard Bell laptop and the only thing that says on it is Easynote model HERCO/Hera C

But I cant find anything on the web. Does anyone know about this computer?


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

27 May 2010   #2

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ColdIce View Post
I got Packard Bell laptop and the only thing that says on it is Easynote model HERCO/Hera C

But I cant find anything on the web. Does anyone know about this computer?
Here is a place for reviewing.

Packard Bell EasyNote R0205 - Review - Easynote Review
Hope it is what you are looking for.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
27 May 2010   #3

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by The Howling Wolves View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ColdIce View Post
I got Packard Bell laptop and the only thing that says on it is Easynote model HERCO/Hera C

But I cant find anything on the web. Does anyone know about this computer?
Here is a place for reviewing.

Packard Bell EasyNote R0205 - Review - Easynote Review
Hope it is what you are looking for.
Nope..this one has 2gb memory, pentium dual T2390@1.86Ghz and a 220gb HDD(at least computer shows 220)
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


27 May 2010   #4
NoN

Windows 7 Professional SP1 - x64 [Non-UEFI Boot]
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ColdIce View Post
I got Packard Bell laptop and the only thing that says on it is Easynote model HERCO/Hera C

But I cant find anything on the web. Does anyone know about this computer?
Are you sure it is not listed there:
http://www.packardbell.fr/pb/fr/FR/p...cp7r=notebooks

Maybe provide us more Specs will help...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
27 May 2010   #5

Windows 7 Ultimate x64/x86 Windows 7 Pro x64/x86 Windows 7 Home Premium x64/x86
 
 

Packard Bell is still around?

I had one of those about 15 years ago but I thought they went the way of the DODO.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
27 May 2010   #6
NoN

Windows 7 Professional SP1 - x64 [Non-UEFI Boot]
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by joel406 View Post
Packard Bell is still around?

I had one of those about 15 years ago but I thought they went the way of the DODO.
They passed on Acer hands...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
27 May 2010   #7

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by joel406 View Post
Packard Bell is still around?

I had one of those about 15 years ago but I thought they went the way of the DODO.
So did I.
My former Daughter-in-law used to work for them here locally.
Maybe that's why they went the way of the DODO!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 May 2010   #8

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
 
 

Im pretty sure it looks exactly like this one:

http://www.mercadolibre.cl/jm/img?s=...7_3530.jpg&v=E
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 May 2010   #9

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
 
 

My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 May 2010   #10

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
 
 

Hiya pal

Are you sure there's no model / part number on the bottom of the notebook like Easynote EN TR82 or something along these lines ?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Can't find the right laptop!




Thread Tools




Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:01 AM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33