Ok - this is driving me crazy, can someone please help with my mouse lag. Here are the pertinent facts:
- I have a new HP Pavilion dm4 laptop with Core I5 processor
- System works great with a wireless mouse, use either a logictech or ms depending on where I am working. Meaning when I am using the laptop screen and keyboard.
- When I attempt to use a Dynadock port replicator/docking station from Toshiba and my new 23" Samsung LCD monitor I get mouse lag.
- It's not terrible, i.e., it doesn't freeze up, but it's just enough delay to drive me nuts as it not as quick or precise. I can best describe it as "floating" when I move my mouse pointer.
- I assumed it is likely due to the Dynadock, but I also connected my wireless mouse directly to the laptop and kept the monitor running through the dock, but still had problems
Is there any fix for this? Is it the dock, the monitor, or is there an adjustment setting I can change?
Please advise, before I jump off the bridge.