Please tell me if this is not the right sub-forum.
I've been encountering error Code 43.
I've tried a lot and I am running out of options.
I'm working on an Acer Aspire 5542G.
My operating system is Windows 7.
The USB device not being recognized is my Wacom Intuos 4 PTK.
- I've de-installed and re-installed my tablet driver
- I've shut down and turned on the laptop.
- I've returned the laptop to original factory settings.
- I've taken the battery out, and put it back in again.
- I've de-installed and re-installed universal serial bus controllers.
- I've used CCleaner to clear up my register.
- I've used my google-fu to it's full extent, but I haven't found a fix.
If someone could help me, that would be great.
T_T Previous thread about this problem.
Edit; I ran two scan programs. They both told me I had 48 errors in my registry, in COM/Active X, in Shared DLL entry and in Path File Reference.
I have no clue if this is at all accurate, because they looked just too similar and they both required me to buy it before it'd fix the errors.
I googled them later and I have not found one site on wich someone said they worked. . .
But, just throwing this out there. It might help.
2nd Edit; The problem seems to be related to my tablet only. My boyfriend plugged in his fancy phone, and it did let me see all the folders in there & such.
I'm about 80% certain it is not the hardware of my tablet (I'm very carefull with that thing) and the driver worked fine uptill next week.
Is it possible that the Windows update had effect on the tablets compatibility?