Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: [HELP]Installing Seven Ultimate


05 Sep 2009   #21
Antman

 

Thank yews. I had a hunch that would be the case. As I have stated elsewhere, I have no idea how these hacked versions work.

Allow me to re-phrase:

Without that file, the DVD becomes Ultimate enabled. It remains, PFM.


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

05 Sep 2009   #22
SquonkSC

Win7 Build 7600 x86
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Antman View Post
Thank yews. I had a hunch that would be the case. As I have stated elsewhere, I have no idea how these hacked versions work.

Allow me to re-phrase:

Without that file, the DVD becomes Ultimate enabled. It remains, PFM.
What have the jews got to do with it?

Will deleting the file enable the Hebrew version?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Sep 2009   #23
Tews

64-bit Windows 8.1 Pro
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by squonksc View Post
What have the jews got to do with it?

Will deleting the file enable the Hebrew version?

Shalom Shavarim .... Oi Vey!!!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


05 Sep 2009   #24
Kris

Windows 7 Starter
 
 

Wow Thanks alot ima try that now. I like this forum I think I might stick around. And If i can help any of you with anything please let me know. I am a self-taught 19 year old programmer and game programmer and I can code in Java and C++, along with visual basic. (not so much, still learning :P) Thanks again guys.

BTW, I always burn my disks at the slowest speed.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Sep 2009   #25
SquonkSC

Win7 Build 7600 x86
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Kris View Post
Wow Thanks alot ima try that now. I like this forum I think I might stick around. And If i can help any of you with anything please let me know. I am a self-taught 19 year old programmer and game programmer and I can code in Java and C++, along with visual basic. (not so much, still learning :P) Thanks again guys.

BTW, I always burn my disks at the slowest speed.
Welcome to stay Chris.

We can always use an extra hand.

Since you are going to stay, I do advise reading the forum rules, and the "badges and reputation" thread.

Enjoy yourself.

greetz
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Sep 2009   #26
mickey megabyte

ultimate 64 sp1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Kris View Post
And If i can help any of you with anything please let me know.
so what is it with electrons? are they waves or particles, or do you favour the wavicle view?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Sep 2009   #27
SquonkSC

Win7 Build 7600 x86
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by mickey megabyte View Post
so what is it with electrons? are they waves or particles, or do you favour the wavicle view?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Sep 2009   #28
Antman

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by squonksc View Post
What have the jews got to do with it?

Will deleting the file enable the Hebrew version?
Chuckle. And again.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Sep 2009   #29
Kris

Windows 7 Starter
 
 

Hey guys I did what you suggested... And it let me jus which version of the OS I wanted . But it got stuck at 91% on the first installation, then said that my version was either corrupted or missing files, then gave an error code... T.T This really sucks
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Sep 2009   #30
Sassa

 
 

My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 [HELP]Installing Seven Ultimate




Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads for2: [HELP]Installing Seven Ultimate
Thread Forum
GPT partition changes to MBR after installing 7 Ultimate x64 Installation & Setup
Help installing Windows 7 Ultimate Installation & Setup
installing windows 7 ultimate Installation & Setup
I was installing Win 7 Ultimate 32 bit onto my PC, and it went great a Installation & Setup
Installing W7 Ultimate upgrade over ummm... W7 Ultimate Installation & Setup
Installing XP and Win7 Ultimate on SSD Installation & Setup
Installing Windows 7, but don't want Ultimate Installation & Setup

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:19 AM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App