hi have you had any luck yet i have some steps here to help if it is of any help ok
Quick and easy fix to remove the dirty GRUB and get Windows again.
1. Put the Windows 7 installation disc in the disc drive, and power cycle your PC after setting it to boot from CD Drive in BIOS.
2. Press a any key when you are prompted & select [language, time, currency, keyboard etc.] & click Next . Select Repair Your Computer option in the dialog window.
3. In the ‘System Recovery Options’ window Click the 1<sup>st</sup> Option Startup Repair and let it do what it wants to do
IF UNSUCCESSFUL GO TO NEXT STEP
4. In the ‘System Recovery Options’ dialog box, go to the last option i.e. Command Prompt .
5. Once in the command prompt (X:\Sources> ), type exactly the following commands in the same sequence
bcdedit /export C:\BCD_Backup
Attrib bcd –s –h –r
ren c:\boot\bcd bcd.old