It's been a while since I have been active on this forum (2 months?), but anyways:
I was wondering if I can use the Windows 7 Home Premium Family pack
on 3 different computers, all of which are different >.<
The 3 computers that are needing an upgrade/installation are: Laptop
Factory/OEM Desktop PC
- Windows Vista Home Premium
- Service Pack 2
- Acer Brand
- Requires: Upgrade
Custom Built Media/Gaming Desktop PC
- Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005
- 32-bit (I think)
- Service Pack 3
- Dell Brand
- Requires: Clean install (preferred) or Upgrade (if possible)
- Would like to purchase another hard drive and make the current one a slave/extra drive (somehow), while installing Windows 7 on the new drive.
- Completely clean install
- Requires: Clean Install
- It would be a complete install on a virgin hard drive/system
- [Unnecessary fact] This would be my first build :)
So basically I want to use the Windows 7 Home Edition Family pack [link
], that can be installed on 3 computers, to upgrade 2 computers from Windows XP and Vista, one of which would probably be a clean install. I then want to use it for a clean install on a custom built computer. Would I be able to do this with this version of windows?
And before you ask, I have Googled, and looked at the stickies, both of which were helpful. I just want to be absolutely sure about all this. .
Thanks in advanced :)