|29 Jun 2009||#1|
| || |
Laptop - black screen - graphics driver Radeon MV350
- Win 7 RC 7100 32 bit does not load the correct graphics card driver and even the boot menu is not displayed correctly (fuzzy black screen, issue known from Ubuntu installations where it was solved by adapting boot loader specifications…) I do know however, that the boot menu is loaded correctly as “arrow down” + “enter” starts XP without any issues.
Win 7 is somewhat loaded, when hitting “enter” only in what I think must be the boot menue. Harddrive gets active and for 5 secons I even get a “black screen in normal resolution” with the arrow displayed correctly. Then unfortunately returning to fuzzy mode.
- How to boot Win 7 in vga or graphics modus being blinded? When hitting F8 hard drive reacts differently, but how then to select the right boot option without seeing anything?
- Is there an option to install a different graphics card driver into win 7 via the working XP?
- Is there an option to modify the boot menu’s options via working XP, e.g., setting to vga modus (that did the trick for Ubuntu).
- Any experience with Radeon Mobility 9600 (MV350) under Win 7?
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: Laptop - black screen - graphics driver Radeon MV350|
|Acer Laptop: Switchable Graphics using i7 & AMD Radeon||Hardware & Devices|
|AMD Radeon HD 7970M Graphics Driver Not Installing||Drivers|
|While updating Graphics driver is the screen suppose to turn black?||Graphic Cards|
|Windows 7 - Dell Laptop: Switchable Graphics using i7 & AMD Radeon||Hardware & Devices|
|Laptop graphics comparison (Geforce 630m vs Radeon 7670m)||Graphic Cards|
|Black Screen after updating graphics driver||Graphic Cards|
|Radeon HD 4850, Black Screen||Graphic Cards|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:12 AM.