Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: BSOD during installation of windows 7

01 Jul 2009   #1

windows 7 proffesional
 
 
BSOD during installation of windows 7

Hello
I've got one mayor problem during installation of windows 7. At last step of installation BSOD appears "completing installation".
Maybe anybody have any experience with that. I really like to test new operation system from Microsoft. I also run Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor Beta but non of errors was detected.

Specifications of my computer:
Intel P4 3.00GHz HT
ASRock P4i65G, VGA, 478
2Gb 400Mhz Dual Chanel
Sapphire ATi Radeon HD 3650 AGP
Creative Audigy SE 7.1 OEM
Philips LCD 22" wide
WD Caviar Blue (320GB, 16MB, SATAII)

My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

01 Jul 2009   #2

Win 8 Release candidate 8400
 
 
Bsod

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Till View Post
Hello
I've got one mayor problem during installation of windows 7. At last step of installation BSOD appears "completing installation".
Maybe anybody have any experience with that. I really like to test new operation system from Microsoft. I also run Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor Beta but non of errors was detected.

Specifications of my computer:
Intel P4 3.00GHz HT
ASRock P4i65G, VGA, 478
2Gb 400Mhz Dual Chanel
Sapphire ATi Radeon HD 3650 AGP
Creative Audigy SE 7.1 OEM
Philips LCD 22" wide
WD Caviar Blue (320GB, 16MB, SATAII)
Hi and welcome to Sevenforums

IS this a clean installation or upgrade?

Ken
My System SpecsSystem Spec
01 Jul 2009   #3

windows 7 proffesional
 
 

Thanks

I tried both, clean and upgrade and always is the same.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


01 Jul 2009   #4

Win 8 Release candidate 8400
 
 
bsod

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Till View Post
Thanks

I tried both, clean and upgrade and always is the same.
Where did you get your win 7 ISO?

Ken
My System SpecsSystem Spec
01 Jul 2009   #5

windows 7 proffesional
 
 

From official Microsoft tech support site.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
01 Jul 2009   #6

 
 

Hi Till, welcome to the forums.

Have you tried installing with minimal USB plugged in? Sometimes USB hardware can cause installation issues.

Also, if you could post the exact BSOD message then that'd be great too
My System SpecsSystem Spec
01 Jul 2009   #7

windows 7 proffesional
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Orbital Shark View Post
Hi Till, welcome to the forums.

Have you tried installing with minimal USB plugged in? Sometimes USB hardware can cause installation issues.

Also, if you could post the exact BSOD message then that'd be great too
Thanks

My USB key was not connected to the PC, but my modem is connected with computer trough USB port... Modem is called OPTION iCON 225
here is web page with specifications.
Product portfolio | Option

hmm so that might be the problem...

Also BSOD flashes for a second than machine restart so is maybe any way that I can read information of BSOD
My System SpecsSystem Spec
11 Jul 2009   #8

windows 7 proffesional
 
 

Hello
Ok I also try to install windows 7 with non of USB key plugged in and it still don't work same story as before.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 BSOD during installation of windows 7




Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads for2: BSOD during installation of windows 7
Thread Forum
Solved BSOD after windows 7 Installation BSOD Help and Support
BSOD during the installation of Windows 7 64-Bit BSOD Help and Support
BSOD during windows installation Installation & Setup
Windows 7 BSOD during installation Installation & Setup
BSOD after new windows installation BSOD Help and Support
Help Needed....BSOD during Windows 7 Installation Installation & Setup
BSOD at windows animation during installation BSOD Help and Support

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:47 AM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33