Hello guys, I got this problem and cannot solve it myself for over a month ANY advice will be appreciated! The goal is Windows 7 64bit with RAID0.
1. Windows XP 32bit installs fine on RAID0 (with proper driver integrated)
2. Windows 7 64bit and Vista 64bit installs fine on single drive.
3. Windows 7 64bit and Vista 64bit on RAID0 give BSOD 0x000000F4 during completing installation stage, then Matrix Storage manager shows RAID0 ERROR OCCURRED.
4. Windows Vista 32bit won't install on raid setup too. Its not the case with 64bits
I tried everything I could think of:
1. exchanged both hard drives
2. tested RAM
3. tried install with minimum pheripherals and 1GB RAM
4. messed up with BIOS, even updated to latest beta bios
5. tried installing intel vista64 raid drivers, tho windows 7 has itself
6. RMA'd my DVD Drive
and still NO GO
Guys, please respond.
E7200 || Abit IP35 Dark Rider || A-Data 4GB || 4850 || X-Fi Gamer || Samsung F1 RAID0 || Pioneer DVR-212 || Corsair VX450 || HP w2207h