Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Stop: 0x0000007E (0x0000005, 0x0000B4E2, 0xF78A2514, 0xF78A2210)

30 Oct 2011   #1
Hotty

Windows7
 
 
Stop: 0x0000007E (0x0000005, 0x0000B4E2, 0xF78A2514, 0xF78A2210)

SATA Drivers - Slipstream into Windows XP CD : Done as per your direction but when trying to install winXP, the setup copies all the files successfully and restart the computer but then it got blue screen error message.
Stop: 0x0000007E (0x0000005, 0x0000B4E2, 0xF78A2514, 0xF78A2210).
I made the correction of booting win7 by using the setup dvd of win7 but winxp could not install. Help me and tell me, What to do now?


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
30 Oct 2011   #2
gregrocker

 

Can you instead virtualize XP from Win7 using XP Mode, VMWare, or Virtual Player? It is a lot easier than wrestling with an XPired OS's install on modern hardware.

If the XP CD sees the partitions and commences instal, then it's unlikely the prob remains the SATA controller. Here is a MS KB on the 7E stop error: How to troubleshoot a Stop 0x0000007E error in Windows XP
My System SpecsSystem Spec
31 Oct 2011   #3
Hotty

Windows7
 
 

From Windows 7 using XP Mode is very slow and I want to use winXP with very ease plus lots of programs to run on it. I am having msi H55M E21 desktop motherboard and Intel Core i3 540 processor. I have added the SATA drivers (Intel(R) 5 Series 3400 Series Chipset Family 2 port Serial ATA Storage Controller - 3B26 and Intel(R) 5 Series 3400 Series Chipset Family 2 port Serial ATA Storage Controller - 3B20) into the winXP CD. Please tell me if I used the wrong SATA drivers and which SATA driver I have to use in XP CD. XP CD worked very fine as it should be, but after restart the computer it got some boot fault. Any suggestion is welcome.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

31 Oct 2011   #4
Hotty

Windows7
 
 
Dual Boot Having Stop Error 0x0000007E

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Hotty View Post
From Windows 7 using XP Mode is very slow and I want to use winXP with very ease plus lots of programs to run on it. I am having msi H55M E21 desktop motherboard and Intel Core i3 540 processor. I have added the SATA drivers (Intel(R) 5 Series 3400 Series Chipset Family 2 port Serial ATA Storage Controller - 3B26 and Intel(R) 5 Series 3400 Series Chipset Family 2 port Serial ATA Storage Controller - 3B20) into the winXP CD. Please tell me if I used the wrong SATA drivers and which SATA driver I have to use in XP CD. XP CD worked very fine as it should be, but after restart the computer it got some boot fault. Any suggestion is welcome.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
31 Oct 2011   #5
gregrocker

 

It's unlikely an incorrect SATA driver if you can see the HD partitions when you boot into the XP CD to choose where to install, and you were not able to do this before slipstreaming them into the CD. Confirm this please.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
07 Nov 2011   #6
Hotty

Windows7
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by gregrocker View Post
It's unlikely an incorrect SATA driver if you can see the HD partitions when you boot into the XP CD to choose where to install, and you were not able to do this before slipstreaming them into the CD. Confirm this please.
Before slipstreaming the SATA driver into winxp CD, I could not see any hard drive even.
But after doing the slipstreaming of SATA Drivers into CD I am able to find the Hard Disk as well all the partition on it and I choose the new partition to install XP which I made for winXP install.
All the procedure of XP installation gone correctly till the xp setup reboot the system by itself. After rebooting it flashes the windows XP screen for just 1-2 secs and then it goes to blue screen showing error.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
07 Nov 2011   #7
gregrocker

 

Make sure you have nothing connected to the computer. The more you can strip out the less likely a device is causing it to BSOD while loading.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
11 Nov 2011   #8
Hotty

Windows7
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by gregrocker View Post
Make sure you have nothing connected to the computer. The more you can strip out the less likely a device is causing it to BSOD while loading.
All the wires and plugs of all devices has been removed & disconnected before XP installation and I again tried twice by doing so but no success. Don't know what is the problem and where is the fault. Did not getting any help. It seems that I can not install XP on my new desktop.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Stop: 0x0000007E (0x0000005, 0x0000B4E2, 0xF78A2514, 0xF78A2210)




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Stop 0x0000008E (0x0000005,0x839d98b8,0xc40e7adc,0x00000000)
i got this bluescreen sometimes i run BSOD dump and never complete. Because i got BSOD once in a while, i use my computer daily. please help me x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? - the original installed OS on the system? x86 - an OEM or full retail version? Full Retail = you purchased it...
BSOD Help and Support
BSOD Stop : 0x0000007E
Hello I am having problems with my y570p with i7 2630QM 2.00GHZ nvidia gt 555m regarding a BSOD error. The code is:
BSOD Help and Support
Windows 7 STOP: 0x0000007e
Sooo every time i start my computer, it goes past the "starting windows" screen, then it gives me a BSOD. Every time. I've tried all the repair options, and tried safe mode, and tried system restore. None of it works. It always says STOP: 0x0000007e Help?
BSOD Help and Support
BSOD STOP: 0x0000007E
Hi, Please help, I've tried everything. I have a Dell Vostro 200 (about 2 yrs old) that came with Vista OS, I upgraded to Win7 about six months ago. Everything worked perfectly. Couple of days ago, win donwloaded a couple of upgrades and everything became a mess. Everytime I start the PC,...
BSOD Help and Support
Windows 7 BSOD STOP 0x0000007e
Well, My Win7 PC has officially become a pain :mad: , recently BSOD'n alot. I have a feeling it's my GPU, it has been playing up lately, and the drivers have been corrupting. I fear registry problems but think it will be a driver. Anyway, have a look at the minidumps and tell me what you think,...
BSOD Help and Support
BSOD STOP: 0x0000007E
After startup animation everytime I see BSOD. I tried all recovery options none succeded. I am attached the crach dump , can you please help me.
BSOD Help and Support


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:47.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App