Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: BSOD During installation of windows 7 ultimate

09 Jan 2012   #1
noelian13

windows 7 ultimate
 
 
BSOD During installation of windows 7 ultimate

Okay... i admit i just broke my notebook Toshiba NB250
specs
2 logical processor 1 physical processor intel atom..450 1.50ghz
1gb ram
250gb hard drive

details:
i broke my notebook by messing with some of the settings and ended up to the option reformatting it

I formatted the hard drive using
->run windows 7 ultimate installer using my usb...of course its copied from a genuine dvd
->clicked repair computer-> clicked command prompt->when in X: sources->typed Format :C ->waited to 100%
got back to install now->pressed custom->pressed->load drivers it was i guess/something with options->pressed format again to make sure its clean-> tried to install---->installing Completing Installation->>> Restarting......then when it restarts
thats my trouble happens

my toshiba won't bootup its just black screen......no installation no anything then im forced to restart the notebook again....then it laods....windows 7 loading screen.....
then i encounter a BSOD just after the loading screen

i got this as BSOD (plz note this is a fresh install the only contents of my hard drive was the one that theB installer extracted)

TECHNICAL INFORMATION
STOP: 0x0000007B (0x80786B58,0xC0000034, 0X00000000, 0X00000000)


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
09 Jan 2012   #2
zigzag3143

Win 8 Release candidate 8400
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by noelian13 View Post
Okay... i admit i just broke my notebook Toshiba NB250
specs
2 logical processor 1 physical processor intel atom..450 1.50ghz
1gb ram
250gb hard drive

details:
i broke my notebook by messing with some of the settings and ended up to the option reformatting it

I formatted the hard drive using
->run windows 7 ultimate installer using my usb...of course its copied from a genuine dvd
->clicked repair computer-> clicked command prompt->when in X: sources->typed Format :C ->waited to 100%
got back to install now->pressed custom->pressed->load drivers it was i guess/something with options->pressed format again to make sure its clean-> tried to install---->installing Completing Installation->>> Restarting......then when it restarts
thats my trouble happens

my toshiba won't bootup its just black screen......no installation no anything then im forced to restart the notebook again....then it laods....windows 7 loading screen.....
then i encounter a BSOD just after the loading screen

i got this as BSOD (plz note this is a fresh install the only contents of my hard drive was the one that theB installer extracted)

TECHNICAL INFORMATION
STOP: 0x0000007B (0x80786B58,0xC0000034, 0X00000000, 0X00000000)

The INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE bug check has a value of 0x0000007B. This bug check indicates that the Microsoft Windows operating system has lost access to the system partition during startup.

Can you safe boot (F8)?

Can you boot from the win 7 DVD?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Jan 2012   #3
noelian13

windows 7 ultimate
 
 

i pressed safe boot...still it says ...the same
i can boot from my external hard drive....

cause i dont have an external dvd reader....to install it on my netbook so i tried using windows 7 downlaod tool from microsoft i'm searching for some solutions of it too they say.... that try formatting the usb/my ehdd and make it bootable....lost access to the system partition at startup.... once the windows 7 starts/the netbook starts should the external hard drive still be in/my hard drive is faulty?

though im still wondering if you say
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

09 Jan 2012   #4
zigzag3143

Win 8 Release candidate 8400
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by noelian13 View Post
i pressed safe boot...still it says ...the same
i can boot from my external hard drive....

cause i dont have an external dvd reader....to install it on my netbook so i tried using windows 7 downlaod tool from microsoft i'm searching for some solutions of it too they say.... that try formatting the usb/my ehdd and make it bootable....lost access to the system partition at startup.... once the windows 7 starts/the netbook starts should the external hard drive still be in/my hard drive is faulty?

though im still wondering if you say
Sorry?

Where is windows installed?

If it is installed on your internal drive that error code is saying it cant access the internal HD.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Jan 2012   #5
noelian13

windows 7 ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by zigzag3143 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by noelian13 View Post
i pressed safe boot...still it says ...the same
i can boot from my external hard drive....

cause i dont have an external dvd reader....to install it on my netbook so i tried using windows 7 downlaod tool from microsoft i'm searching for some solutions of it too they say.... that try formatting the usb/my ehdd and make it bootable....lost access to the system partition at startup.... once the windows 7 starts/the netbook starts should the external hard drive still be in/my hard drive is faulty?

though im still wondering if you say
Sorry?

Where is windows installed?

If it is installed on your internal drive that error code is saying it cant access the internal HD.
sorry my lats reply was some kind cutted off idk why
anyway from my external hard drive with the bootable win 7 located im installing it to my internal hard drive.... which i reformatted cleanly but when choosing where to install there is that 2 partitions/unallocated free space so i didn't bother about it its from the internal hard drive....

and if im checking the bios configuration i restored it to factory defaults...also the hard drive is working fine


edit: i cant boot in safeboot tried everything nothing helps

I get Stop
0x0000007b when the system reboots after the "completing installation"
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Jan 2012   #6
zigzag3143

Win 8 Release candidate 8400
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by noelian13 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by zigzag3143 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by noelian13 View Post
i pressed safe boot...still it says ...the same
i can boot from my external hard drive....

cause i dont have an external dvd reader....to install it on my netbook so i tried using windows 7 downlaod tool from microsoft i'm searching for some solutions of it too they say.... that try formatting the usb/my ehdd and make it bootable....lost access to the system partition at startup.... once the windows 7 starts/the netbook starts should the external hard drive still be in/my hard drive is faulty?

though im still wondering if you say
Sorry?

Where is windows installed?

If it is installed on your internal drive that error code is saying it cant access the internal HD.
sorry my lats reply was some kind cutted off idk why
anyway from my external hard drive with the bootable win 7 located im installing it to my internal hard drive.... which i reformatted cleanly but when choosing where to install there is that 2 partitions/unallocated free space so i didn't bother about it its from the internal hard drive....

and if im checking the bios configuration i restored it to factory defaults...also the hard drive is working fine


edit: i cant boot in safeboot tried everything nothing helps

I get Stop
0x0000007b when the system reboots after the "completing installation"
It is the same error code and indicates a problem with the HD please run CHKDSK

A- CHKDSK /R /F:
Quote:
Run CHKDSK /R /F from an elevated (Run as administrator) Command Prompt.

Do this for each hard drive on your system.

When it tells you it can't do it right now - and asks you if you'd like to do it at the next reboot - answer Y (for Yes) and press Enter.

Then reboot and let the test run.

It may take a while for it to run, but keep an occasional eye on it to see if it generates any errors.

See "CHKDSK LogFile" below in order to check the results of the test.

B- Elevated Command Prompt:

Quote:
Go to Start and type in "cmd.exe" (without the quotes)

At the top of the Search Box, right click on Cmd.exe and select "Run as administrator"

C-CHKDSK LogFile:

Quote:
Go to Start and type in "eventvwr.msc" (without the quotes) and press Enter

Expand the Windows logs heading, then select the Application log file entry.

Double click on the Source column header.

Scroll down the list until you find the Chkdsk entry (wininit for Win7) (winlogon for XP).

Copy/paste the results into your next post.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
10 Jan 2012   #7
noelian13

windows 7 ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by zigzag3143 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by noelian13 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by zigzag3143 View Post

Sorry?

Where is windows installed?

If it is installed on your internal drive that error code is saying it cant access the internal HD.
sorry my lats reply was some kind cutted off idk why
anyway from my external hard drive with the bootable win 7 located im installing it to my internal hard drive.... which i reformatted cleanly but when choosing where to install there is that 2 partitions/unallocated free space so i didn't bother about it its from the internal hard drive....

and if im checking the bios configuration i restored it to factory defaults...also the hard drive is working fine


edit: i cant boot in safeboot tried everything nothing helps

I get Stop
0x0000007b when the system reboots after the "completing installation"
It is the same error code and indicates a problem with the HD please run CHKDSK

A- CHKDSK /R /F:


B- Elevated Command Prompt:

Quote:
Go to Start and type in "cmd.exe" (without the quotes)

At the top of the Search Box, right click on Cmd.exe and select "Run as administrator"

C-CHKDSK LogFile:

Quote:
Go to Start and type in "eventvwr.msc" (without the quotes) and press Enter

Expand the Windows logs heading, then select the Application log file entry.

Double click on the Source column header.

Scroll down the list until you find the Chkdsk entry (wininit for Win7) (winlogon for XP).

Copy/paste the results into your next post.
k will try
My System SpecsSystem Spec
10 Jan 2012   #8
theog

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

ME/XP/Vista/Win7
 
 

I would also Check the hard drive with the manufacturer's diagnostic tools.
Hard Drive Diagnostics Tools and Utilities (Storage) - TACKtech Corp.
HD Diagnostic
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 BSOD During installation of windows 7 ultimate




Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Issues with Windows 7 Ultimate 32 Bit. Installation
Hello All, I have an old computer with following configuration: 1. CPU - AMD Athlon 2.8 GHz 2. RAM - DDR400 - 1 GB 3. HDD - Seagate ATA - 250 GB 4. Motherboard ASUS - Supports USB & DVD start up. 5. LG - DVD/CD ROM Drive. / MAD DOG...
Installation & Setup
Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit - Installation Problems
For two days I have been working at upgrading My Toshiba Laptop L855D 64bit from Windows 7 Home Premium to Windows 7 Ultimate. I have purchased a DVD and I have a license key. First time the computer tell me to go to Anytime Upgrade to do this, I went there and the computer tells me that it...
Installation & Setup
Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 UEFI Installation with DVD DL
Hi, I've build a custom installation of WINDOWS 7 Ultimate x64 SP1. My installation is about 8,3GB and I had to burn it to a DVD Double Layer. I want to install it to a UEFI system. I went to BIOS and in the UEFI menu I see the Drive of DVD with the EUFI enabled, but when select this...
Installation & Setup
Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Installation Problems
Win7 64bit: While I am attempting to install a driver on cd rom, the disc suddenly crashed inside the rom and it also crashed the cd rom, then the OS remains the same so I tried shutting down the PC, but while shutting Down, BSOD suddenly flashed on my screen, I disregarded it, since I think it's...
Software
Windows 7 Ultimate x64 bit installation problem
Hello. As you allready know, I got a installation problem. I recently bought Windows 7 Ultimate x64 setup because I wanted to extend my computer performace even further. I had a Windows vista Ultimate x32 bit system.. I downloaded Windows 7 Upgrade advisor and my computer was able to use x64...
Installation & Setup
PC hanging up after installation of Windows 7 Ultimate
Hi, I have a problem on hand with Windows 7 Ultimate. After installing the genuine pack of Windows 7 Ultimate my desktop PC performs very badly after sometime. Though the performance is good initially I find my PC slowing down with slow videos and music, hanging up every now and then. Also the...
Software


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:36.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App