This is the method I used, and I believe the least likely to cause bad juju:
1. create a user folder on your secondary drive.
2. open your user folder (done by clicking on the arrow at the far left of the address bar, then selecting your name)
3. right-click on the first item then choose "preferences"
4. click on the "location" tab
5. enter the address of the new location. what I do is just copy the new user folder's address (EG: "D:/User/") to the clipboard, then highlight everything before the folder name and paste the new adders (EG: Default is C:/users/"username"/Desktop, highlight the "C:/users/"username"/" part and then ctrl+v)
6. click OK.
7. it will ask if you want to create that folder. click ok
8. it will ask if you want to move contents to the new folder. if you want to, then do that.
9. repeat steps 3 through 8 for all folders.