You could also try the even newer nvidia WHQL drivers as the 190.38's have some problems for many.
This is a WHQL-Certified driver for GeForce 6, 7, 8, 9, 100, and 200-series desktop GPUs and ION GPUs. New in Release 190.62
New in Release 190
- Adds WHQL support on Windows 7 for Microsoft’s new DirectX GPU Computing API: DirectCompute.
- Optimized for the latest PhysX gaming titles: Batman: Arkham Asylum and Darkest of Days.
- Installs PhysX System Software version 9.09.0814.
- Includes several bug fixes. More information can be found in the release documentation.
Windows 7/Vista x64 Windows 7/Vista x32
- Adds support for OpenGL 3.1
- Adds support for CUDA 2.3 for improved performance in GPU Computing applications. See CUDA Zone for more details.
- Adds a new user-controlled power management setting for select GeForce 9-series and later graphics cards (only available on cards that already support more than one power state). This option allows users to set a performance level for each DirectX or OpenGL application.
- Includes several new control panel features and numerous bug fixes. More information can be found in the release documentation.
It can also help if you look around for the biostar chipset drivers for your motherboard.