As told you before OnKeyRecovery isn't working now!! so it won't work after reinstalling as well.
To be very save:
- delete to 200MB system reserved partition. It isn't needed and can be recreated
- shrink 420GB by about 70GB , so 70GB unallocated space appears
- create a primary partition in the 70GB unallocated space
- format that partition as NTFS (default cluster size)
- mark that partition as active
Now you can install Windows 7 there. Very safe!! All stuff will still be an other partitions!!!
And you can also do everything what you do now. But ... nothing works now ;-(