Whenever you create a new thread, it helps us to help you by giving us as much information as you can, such as:
- Your full computer specifications.
- The manufacturer.
- Whether you have created any system recovery discs.
- Why you want to carry out a factory restore.
- Events leading up to the problem.
- Which version of Windows 7 you are using.
If you haven't created a set of recovery discs yet, you should do before you do anything else. Your computer manual or computer manufacturer's support site will have infirmation on how to do it.