|25 Aug 2012||#1|
| || |
How do I reinstall windows 7 professional 32 bit?
I seem to have been hit by a virus of some sort and would like to re-install windows 7 professional 32-bit to hopefully wipeout the virus and start again. I’ve tried to re-install and have gotten some error messages. I have the windows 7 information on a USB and need help to get this computer working again.
I have also tried re-installing windows XP version with a CD, system attempts to start with RAID, etc. but then get error message and it does not complete the installation. Would prefer to stick with windows 7 version I have on it now.
Would appreciate all the help I can get, really desperate here. Thanks.
Dell Vostro 1500
Intel (R) Core (TM) 2 DUO CPU, T5470 @ 1.60 GHz
RAM 2.00 GB
Windows 7 Professional (32 Bit)
- Cannot open internet explorer (attempts to open page and closes out immediately)
- Cannot access several programs (example: MS Office)
- Do not have restore point & cannot create restore point (system restore does not function)
- Unable to re-install Windows 7 Professional
- Search feature does not function
- Limited access to features in control panel (not all links open)
- System does not populate any information for the hard drive (assuming disk partition)
Main Error Messages
- Windows Installer: The Windows Installer Service could not be accessed…windows installer not correctly installed.
- Install Windows: Windows could not retrieve information about the disks…
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: How do I reinstall windows 7 professional 32 bit?|
|Uninstall to reinstall or just reinstall cs5 premiere pro||Software|
|Downgrade from Windows 7 Professional to Windows XP Professional SP2||Installation & Setup|
|Windows 7 Professional vs OEM||General Discussion|
|Reinstall Windows 7 64 bit Professional||Installation & Setup|
|Windows 7 Professional 64 OEM will not reinstall after BIOS update||Installation & Setup|
|Can I redownload and reinstall Microsoft Office Professional Academic?||Microsoft Office|
|Windows 7 Professional||General Discussion|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:27 AM.