|27 Jan 2013||#1|
| || |
Downgraded windows 8 couple of problems appeared.
Alright as the title say, i had windows 7 with everything running perfect, until i decided to try windows 8, something i regret, anyway after i downgraded back to Windows 7 i had some weird problems:
1. Chrome work under admin privilege only, sometimes i show error "Check for solution", if run as admin wasn't checked the program wont launch
2. Firefox freeze no matter what i do.
3. IE Doesn't work at all
4. uTorrent stop working after couple of days, just like the chrome problem but it doesn't work with admin privilege
5. Steam act weird, ask for updates "Which i overcome by pressing enter" and when i exit steam and try to log in later on, i have to shut it down from the task manager in the process tab
6. VLC Player stopped working.
And so on, alot of programs which worked perfectly before upgrading is acting weird, so i decided to do a fresh installation, i have "Herrins" CD, i cleaned my HDD and reformatted with a fresh installation of windows 7 still the same problem.
I tried to solve the problems separately some i could "overcome" but not solve other i couldn't, i tried every thing nothing work.
TLDR: Alot of programs wont launch, some launch with admin privilege only after downgrading from windows 8.
|My System Specs|
|27 Jan 2013||#5|
| || |
It's rare that Ultimate comes with a PC.
It could have something added if the ISO came from a torrent. Best to use the official Windows 7 installer for your licensed version from Clean Reinstall - Factory OEM Windows 7
Please run the Diagnostics tool (MGADiag.exe) at this link http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=52012. Click "Continue", click the "Copy" button then “Paste” the report into a reply message in this thread
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: Downgraded windows 8 couple of problems appeared.|
|Black Screen and No Internet Connections? + Downgraded Windows look||Network & Sharing|
|Windows Rewrited and few problems appeared,need help||General Discussion|
|Downgraded from windows 8 pro and I have major problems||Installation & Setup|
|Couple different problems: One with AIM 7 and another with Windows 7||General Discussion|
|Couple of problems Windows 7||Installation & Setup|
|Couple Of Problems||General Discussion|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:40 AM.