Alright as the title say, i had windows 7 with everything running perfect, until i decided to try windows 8, something i regret, anyway after i downgraded back to Windows 7 i had some weird problems:
1. Chrome work under admin privilege only, sometimes i show error "Check for solution", if run as admin wasn't checked the program wont launch
2. Firefox freeze no matter what i do.
3. IE Doesn't work at all
4. uTorrent stop working after couple of days, just like the chrome problem but it doesn't work with admin privilege
5. Steam act weird, ask for updates "Which i overcome by pressing enter" and when i exit steam and try to log in later on, i have to shut it down from the task manager in the process tab
6. VLC Player stopped working.
And so on, alot of programs which worked perfectly before upgrading is acting weird, so i decided to do a fresh installation, i have "Herrins" CD, i cleaned my HDD and reformatted with a fresh installation of windows 7 still the same problem.
I tried to solve the problems separately some i could "overcome" but not solve other i couldn't, i tried every thing nothing work.
TLDR: Alot of programs wont launch, some launch with admin privilege only after downgrading from windows 8.