|21 Apr 2013||#1|
| || |
Monitor "no Signal" after Windows Boot
this is a problem with completely new hardware:
- 350W power suply. this is not strong enough but the problem keep happenung without external graphics card
- 4x4 CorsairDDR3-1600 DIMM CL8
- AMD A10 Series A10-5800K
- XFX Radeon HD 7970 925M
- Gigabyte GA-F2A75M-D3H
- windows 7 SP1 64bit
After windows install and reboot the windows logo appears and stays as long as it normally takes to boot. then the monitor showes "no signal" and stays that way. i have tried:
- booting without extarnal graphics card
- booting in safe/low graphics mode
- switching onboard graphics off/on
- setting default display port manually
- reinstalling window for most of these configurations
the monitor is rather old and only has a vga cable i did use a adapter for dvi tho.
the porblem doesn't change at all when trying these steps.
are there any other things i can try?
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: Monitor "no Signal" after Windows Boot|
|Monitor displays "no signal" when HDMI is used||Hardware & Devices|
|New Monitor reports "No Signal" with display driver enabled||Graphic Cards|
|After monitor off + on: "No imput signal" + black screen||Graphic Cards|
|"Select Proper Boot Device" now "NTLDR is missing"||BSOD Help and Support|
|Both "System reserved" and "C" partition cloned to external HDD: boot?||Installation & Setup|
|Windows freeze on boot at "Starting Windows" and "LOADED ...\disk.sys"||General Discussion|
|New TFT monitor displays "No Signal" message||Hardware & Devices|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:02 AM.