- According to the Python bug tracker, it tends to fail under 7 x64.
- There's already a thread about COD here
- There's also a thread about Blender and Python here
- I have no idea about SketchUp - but you can always try Vista compatibility mode.
- Autodesk does not officially support Windows 7. Maya 2010 is supposed to work with Windows 7, but earlier versions do not mention any sort of support. Again, you can try compatibility mode.
- The DAZ forum has at least one thread
about Windows 7.
- Chrome doesn't look like it will be compatible any time soon. Google Chrome browser snubs Windows 7 | Applications - InfoWorld
As a rule of thumb, if it works under Vista x64, it has a good chance of working under 7 x64. It's also a good bet that, if an application has a dedicated forum, there's already a thread about "will this work with Windows 7".