Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.

Windows 7: Lenovo T61

07 Jan 2010   #11

Click on the device in error. I gave the exact steps to locate the driver in my post above. Post back any further questions.

My System SpecsSystem Spec

Lenovo T61

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Need Advice - Lenovo Rap Top
OK, so I got this k00L, brand new Lenovo 12.5 in screen laptop with Win 7 Pro 64bit, i5 Quad 4 2.6gig, 6 gig DDR3 Ram... nice little portable machine. But, I hate the crap that's on it that Lenovo put on there. It didn't come with just Windows, it has numerous manufacturer programs that I don't...
Hardware & Devices
IBM / Lenovo
Hello forums I wrote a long time ago about how I installed W7 onto my PC but could not get the drivers for sound working ... some guys were kind enough to point me to some drivers which worked at the time. The original thread is here -->...
Lenovo purchase gone bad
Hello, Heres the story, Ill try to be brief. I bought this computer K330-77273GU on 6/1.Lenovo - IdeaCentre - Desktop PCs - K Series- K330 Had a code for 20% off so I paid $800 for it. (Feel free to comment on the computer.) Needed it fairly quick so I shopped a bit but didn't dig too deep. My...
Hardware & Devices
HP vs Lenovo
So its about time that I will sell my Acer Laptop and get a better one! I am stuck between: Lenovo ThinkPad T410 2516F9U 14.1" and HP ProBook 6450b WZ298UT In essence the ThinkPad looks more durable and has the following specs:
Chillout Room
Lenovo IdeaPad S10-3t
My father bought a Lenovo IdeaPad S10-3t. Does anyone know, if the Lenovo IdeaPad S10-3t, can be upgraded from Win 7 Starter, to Win 7 home basic or premium? Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks
Hardware & Devices
IBM lenovo T61
:( Guys i am having IBM lenovo T61 laptop, i have installed windows 7 build 7100 in it. :( But i have a problem of system hangs for about 10 or more minutes, during that time i can only move my mouse pointer and no other program can be done. :( I thought i have problem with my hardware. I then...
Installation & Setup

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd