|02 Jun 2010||#11|
| || |
Ohhhh! XD Should've said it was x86 first LOL.
Alright - Did you click save on easyBCD?
WindowsApple's Generic x86 Fix
1. Just Select the OS, SATA/IDE, ext2fs, and some other small drivers.
2. When partitioning, MAKE SURE TO MAKE THE DRIVE A MAC OSX EXTENDED
4. Now, go to Windows 7 and it should say it has encountered an error and stuff.
5. Put in ur Windows 7 installation disc.
Cancel everything until you can open CMD
Enter these commands:
select disk 0
select partition 0
6. REBOOT Into Windows 7
7. Download, Install and Launch easyBcd
8. Add an entry for Mac OSX
8. Need to select that it is a Generic x86
10. Have fun!!~~
HOPE THIS HELPS LOL
Thanks for help but as I mentonied above I have done these steps and I am stuck at the part at which I make an entry for EasyBCD, reboot, select Mac, and get a freeze screen!
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: Dual boot Windows 7 + Mac OS problem!|
|Dual boot 2 windows 7 64 bit problem||Installation & Setup|
|Windows 7 8 dual boot problem||Installation & Setup|
|Dual Boot Windows 7 And Mac OS X PROBLEM!!!||Installation & Setup|
|Windows 7 dual boot problem||Installation & Setup|
|Windows boot up problem in dual boot(win 7 & OSx86)||General Discussion|
|Windows 7 and XP Dual Boot Problem||Installation & Setup|
|Windows 7 Dual Boot XP problem||Installation & Setup|