Ohhhh! XD Should've said it was x86 first LOL.
Alright - Did you click save on easyBCD?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WindowsApple's Generic x86 Fix
1. Just Select the OS, SATA/IDE, ext2fs, and some other small drivers
2. When partitioning, MAKE SURE TO MAKE THE DRIVE A MAC OSX EXTENDED
4. Now, go to Windows 7 and it should say it has encountered an error and stuff.
5. Put in ur Windows 7 installation disc.
Cancel everything until you can open CMD
Enter these commands:
select disk 0
select partition 0
6. REBOOT Into Windows 7
7. Download, Install and Launch easyBcd
8. Add an entry for Mac OSX
8. Need to select that it is a Generic x86
10. Have fun!!~~ HOPE THIS HELPS LOL