Quote: Originally Posted by carijit
Yes the disks are in English and BIOS is set English too.I used the same disk in English before and loaded Windows 7 without issues. But this time its acting weird.
That's weird, lets rule out a few other things. What language are you getting by the way?
- Are you installing from USB or DVD?
- If DVD, what region is your DVD set to?
- If USB, is there anything else on the drive?
- Are you formatting the drive during the install process or are you installing on used or pre-formatted drive
- Also double check that there is no regional settings in the bios.
- The system language is usually set based on system locale. What locale are you inputing?
- Is this a dual/multiboot machine, if so what locals are used for other OS's.