|10 Jul 2010||#3|
| || |
1. Click Command Prompt from the System Recovery Options window.
2. In the Administrator window, type the following lines, pressing <Enter> after each line.
3. In the Dell Factory Image Restore window, click Next.
4. In the Confirm Data Deletion window, click to select Yes, reformat hard drive and restore system software to factory condition, and then click Next. The message Factory image successfully restored! appears when the process is complete.
5. Click Finish to restart the system.
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: cannot factory reset|
|Want to factory reset PC without CDs.||Backup and Restore|
|I could use some help with a factory reset...||Backup and Restore|
|Need help doing a clean factory reset||Installation & Setup|
|Failed factory reset||Installation & Setup|
|Need help with factory reset.||Backup and Restore|
|BSOD still same ones after factory reset||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD even after factory reset||BSOD Help and Support|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:03 AM.