|27 Nov 2009||#2|
| || |
After installing Windows 7 two days ago I could not play any MP3, even those that came with the player. I have an Audigy 2 Platinum and this is what resolved the problem for me.
1. From the Windows Desktop, right click the Speaker icon on the right side corner of the Windows Taskbar.
2. Select Playback Devices.
3. If a problem exists you'll probably get a message about an audio enhancement problem. Click no.
4. In the Sound window, Select Speakers or default device and click Properties.
5. In the Speakers Properties window select the Advanced tab.
6. Uncheck Enable audio enhancements.
7. Click OK or Apply.
This solved the problem of not playing MP3s on my box. I hope it helps anyone else having problems. Mileage may differ according to your sound card or device.
Oh, I also have disabled the motherboard onboard audio.
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: cant play .mp3 or .wma in media center or WMP|
|Where or How does one get Media Center to play CBS episodes||Media Center|
|VOB's won't play in Media Center, but will in VLC. Ideas?||Media Center|
|How to play Blu-Ray/DVD folders in Windows Media Center 7?||Media Center|
|Media Center wont play AVI or MPG files...||Media Center|
|Live365 Will Not Play in Media Center 7 - Need Help||Media Center|
|Video won't play in media center but plays in wmp||Music, Pictures & Video|
|Neither Media Player nor Media Center Will Play DVD||Media Center|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:05 PM.