Ok, I've searched and searched, and haven't see this problem listed anywhere, so here goes...
While playing a DVD in Windows 7 Media Center (in version 7100, 7203, and 7260) that has been copies to the hard drive (in Video_TS format with AnyDVDHD-v6.5.5 running in the background), and using the My Movies plugin (tried both v2.54 and the new v2.55), if I press STOP on my Media Center Remote, the DVD stops, but is more in a Paused state. Let me see If I can clarify what is going on.
1. DVD's in Video_TS format play fine, can pause, FF, Rew, etc without any issues.
2. If I press stop, the DVD does stop. Then I would normally hit the BACK button to go back to the movie list. However, when I hit the BACK button I go to a new blank screen (with the media center blue background). I then hit BACK again, and am takin to a screen with movie details. If I hit BACK a third time, I would then return to the movie list.
3. However, once back in the movie list, I can see the stopped DVD in the lower left corner of the screen.
4. I can't seem to stop the movie like in Vista Media Center (which would automatically take me back to the movie list.
5. Also, if I click on the movie in the lower left corner of the screen, it comes up and starts the movie from where I left off. With Vista Media Center, a stopped movie would actually start over from the beginning.
Has anyone seen this problem, and know of a way to make it work like Vista Media Center?