|27 Jul 2011||#1|
| || |
A strange one for you MC Experts (memory change broke live tv)
So I have had a media center system for a few years, it ran XP, then Vista and now Windows 7 x64.
I have a strange issue happening:
1. The system kept getting blue screen of death
2. I traced this to the memory and changed it for some other sticks – still 2GB (was 4 x 0.5 GB, now is 1 x 1GB + 2 x 512 GB)
3. No blue screen of death since – problem solved, but…
4. Watching live tv now doesn’t work, it breaks up and is un watchable, but…
5. On the xbox 360 Extender I have tv quality is excellent, so…
6. Must it be a graphics card issue conflict with the new memory???
Any help or suggestions very welcome…
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: A strange one for you MC Experts (memory change broke live tv)|
|Please help strange memory leak Windows 7 64bit||General Discussion|
|Strange memory problem with dual-channel||Hardware & Devices|
|Strange windows behavior. experts please!||Software|
|Strange BSOD & Crash during chkdsk/memory diagnostic||BSOD Help and Support|
|Virtual memory - experts is this a good set? image included||Performance & Maintenance|
|Partially Solved: Strange memory issue with 64bit Windows 7||Hardware & Devices|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:45 PM.