One easy thing to try:
1. Make sure MediaCenter is not running (and Samsung 2333 is not connected)
2. Go to Control Panel, then click on "programs and features"
3. Search list of installed programs for "PlayReady" or PlayReady Runtime"
4. If found, "uninstall" program(s). This may require a re-boot.
5. Start media center. This should re-install "PlayReady".
6. If not found, here is a discussion of several fixes involving Registry edits that may solve your problem. I have never used any of them, so I can't personally recommend them.