|13 May 2014||#1|
| || |
WMC neflix error 2014
I am having a problem with netflix inside WMC where if states "Network stream error, problem with your last payment" ERROR code: N8106-154-5005. I tried to sign on in firefox and IE 11 browsers with the same result.
I contacted Netflix who stated my account is fine and i needed to clear my netflix cookies by typing http://www.netflix.com/clearcookies in the address bar
I did this and Netflix worked in the firefox and IE browsers, but still did not work inside of WMC.
In IE and firefox I also cleared my temp files and cookies.
still getting error
Any help will be appreciated.
used this to solve the issue
1. In WMC, Netflix, Sign out, uncheck “Remember password”. Quit WMC
2. Start IE.
3. Go to http://www.netflix.com/
4. Type “http://www.netflix.com/clearcookies” into the address bar and hit Enter
5. Go to Tools, Internet Options, “Security” tab, “Trusted”, “Sites” button, remove all references to “Netflix” sites in all boxes, uncheck “Require Server Verification…” box, add “*.netflix.com”, click Close:
9. Close IE. Restart IE. It will start again, clean.
11. Go to http://netflix.com and play a few seconds of a movie. Close IE, because you are now going to use WMC again...
12. Launch WMC and enter Neflix, sign in again, and it should work again!
This worked thanks DynaMike
|My System Specs|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:54 PM.