|09 Apr 2010||#1|
| || |
ngRC-Control your Media Center with iPhone or PSP
i wanted to tell you about ngRC (u may know it). It is a remote control Software that enables a browser capable device, like Sonys PSP or Apples iPhone to act as a remote control.
What are the main features?
1. after running the installer, a windows service is installed, you have to start it (either by heading to control panel, services..., or with a reboot)
2. after starting the service, you have to start the media center interface (stop it before, when it's running).
3. ehshell should tell you, that the ngRC-AddIn is running now on a specific port. When starting an extender, the same should be shown with another port
4. For testing start up your browser and type in http://your-ip-of-your-mediacenter:8080/ngrc
5. when this is running, try the same address on your mobile device
6. The interface itself should be intuitive and self self-explanatory.
7. one hint: to change between the extenders, have a look at the settings in the main window.
Hope this helps. Have fun using it.
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: ngRC-Control your Media Center with iPhone or PSP|
|MCE Remote control crashes Media Center.||Media Center|
|viewing recorded show media center to ipad or iphone||Media Center|
|Best window media center IPhone/iPad app||Media Center|
|Media center and my MCE remote control||Media Center|
|Use iPhone as Media Center Remote||Media Center|
|Remote control for Media Center||Media Center|
|Media center takes control of all audio?||Media Center|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:32 AM.