3 Brain Cells
- Computer type
- Computer Manufacturer/Model Number
- Home made Desktop
- Windows 7 Pro. 64/SP-1
- Intel i7-4820-E @ 4.625/vcore 1.3Vcore bios
- ASUS X79 Sabertooth
- G.SKILL Trident X Series-2400/16 Gb/I don't recommend G.Skil
- Graphics Card(s)
- Asus GTX-770/OC Water cooled.
- Monitor(s) Displays
- Asus 27" LED LCD/VE278Q
- Screen Resolution
- 1920-1080 or 1280-720 HDMI
- Hard Drives
- INTEL SSD 730-240 Gb Sata 3.0/
- Corsair AX-860i Platinum
- Phanteks Enthoo Primo/4 case 140mm fans
- XSPC 360/240 Dual pump water cooling/2 radiators 10 fans p/p
- Das 4 Professional
- Logitech M705
- Internet Speed
- 15 mbits
- Microsoft Security Essentials/ Malwarebytes Premium
- I.E. 11 default/Firefox/ ISP Time Warner Cable.
- Other Info
- LG BluRay Burner/
Asus Router RTN-12
StarTech 5 1/4 ssd/hard drive sata hot swap bay.
StarTech 5 1/4 dual SSD hot swap
|07 Jan 2017|
|15:00 - Barman58 mentioned Layback Bear in post Windows 10 ready to install preventing Windows 7 updates.
tinman9898 Layback Bear A quick google did ...
|04 Jan 2017|
|20:29 - MoxieMomma mentioned Layback Bear in post New Scam Alert: This is NOT Microsoft!
Hi: As Layback Bear mentioned in step #3...
|02 Jan 2017|
|16:26 - MoxieMomma mentioned Layback Bear in post New Scam Alert: This is NOT Microsoft!
..., yes, I agree with Layback Bear's advice. If you nee...
|10:17 - Layback Bear mentioned looked in post New ~$1,500 gaming/everyday build: Intel Skylake forcing me go to AMD?
looked Please don't misun...
|31 Dec 2016|
|01:26 - essenbe mentioned Layback Bear in post Show us your Unigine Heaven benchmark scores!
Layback Bear, Jack, when the pict...
|22 Dec 2016|
|01:05 - bluezz mentioned Layback Bear in post programs open slower !!!
Megahertz07 & Layback Bear ... thanx ... found...