- About sisrace
- Simon Söreke
- Litterarly grown up with computers..
- Sweden in a tiny quiet town
- Country Flag
- Xbox GamerTag
- Whats.. An.. Xbox?? is it a PC?
Shove Your Face With Tech, You'll Love It
- Computer type
- Computer Manufacturer/Model Number
- Custom Built
- Windows 8.1 non PRO 64Bit
- AMD FX 8350 Black Edition Cooled by Noctua NH-U14S
- Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P (970 Chipset)
- 16GB 1600MHZ Crusial Balistics 2 Modules
- Graphics Card(s)
- ASUS Direct CUII OC GTX 660
- Sound Card
- Creative SB Audigy 2 ZS ( Need help with Pci drivers :/ )
- Monitor(s) Displays
- 1: 21.5" Benq 2: 20" Hp 2009m
- Screen Resolution
- 1:1920x1080 2:1600:900
- Hard Drives
- Primary: Seagate 1TB SSHD 3.5"
Secondary: Seagate 500GB HDD 3.5"
- Corsair RM 650W
- Fractal Design R4
- 2 140mm Stock Case Fans Noctua NH-U14S Cpu cooler
- Logitech G510
- ROCCAT Kone XTD
- Internet Speed
- 100 Mbit/s Download 10MBit/s Upload
- MSE (Stock windows 8 Antivirus)
- Other Info
- My computer is 500GHZ faster becouse i got Red lights in the case
The soundcard works amazing.. But the digital out is not working properly and its making weird noises, Also i cant find drivers for the pci thing for it.. But otherwise on channel 2 it works flawlessly. GOSH i love that soundcard!