Hi can someone please help me to remove a password i have set on my access 2010 database.
I know the password but i am unable to find a way to remove it, i have done a search on the microsoft web site and i have got the followinf info. Remove a password
How do I open a database in Exclusive mode?
- Open the database in Exclusive mode.
- On the File tab, click Open.
- In the Open dialog box, browse to the file that you want to open, and then select the file.
- Click the arrow next to the Open button, and then click Open Exclusive. The following figure depicts the menu.
- On the File tab, click Info, and then click Decrypt Database.
The Unset Database Password
dialog box appears.
- Type your password in the Password box, and then click OK.
I have followed these instructions but when i get to theclick On the File
tab, then click Info
, and then click Decrypt Database,
the Decrypt database option is not there.
So can someone help me please