I have Home Premium 64 and Office 2010 and am unable to save to Skydrive from Word. I've followed threads on other forums discussing this problem and have tried solutions there but no luck. On my wife's 32-bit machine, there is no problem saving at all, and I'm baffled as to what the difference would be.
I recently came across this suggestion and thought it would be sure to work but it too failed:
- click on Start
- into Search box type> services
- under Programs click on Services
- in the list look for WebClient
- right click on the WebClient and then select Properties
- make sure that this service is not stopped. If it is Start it
- Startup type should be set to Automatic
Any ideas? Looks like i'm stuck using Google Docs.