I recently upgraded to the MS 2007 Enterprise suite on our media computer, and having trouble playing video in PowerPoint. I insert my movie via Insert > Movie > Movie From File.
I found out that if I right-click and Preview the movie, it will play fine in my slide, however when running the slide show it will play only audio.
- It will play audio only either when asking it to start automatically or on click.
- It is listed as MS Compatible files (WMV).
- The movie is located on the PC locally in the same folder as the PPT.
- The movie plays fine in Windows Media Player.
- I've read through "Compatible multimedia file formats" and "My movie doesn't play" articles on MS website regarding version 2007.
- I've installed the "Windows Essentials Media Codec Pack" from Download.com
Please advise, any help is greatly appreciated!