How to create a vCard
Use the following steps to create a vCard:
- In a Contact folder, click to select the contact for which you want a vCard.
- On the File menu, click Save As.
- In the Save file as type box, click to select VCARD Files (*.vcf).
- In the Save In box, select the folder where you want to save the vCard file, and then click Save.
This creates a vCard file with the same name as that of the Contact. How to distribute a vCard
You can distribute a vCard file as you distribute any other computer file. To do this:
- Open a new message and address it to the recipient.
- On the Insert menu, click File.
- Click to select a vCard (.vcf) file, and then click OK.
: If you want to include Notes with your vCard, you must insert the .vcf file.