|09 Aug 2009||#1|
Outlook 2007 - Forward Mail Instantly
Instantly Forward Mail From One E-Mail Account to Another Using Outlook 2007
This tip is particularly handy for filtering mail when using multiple E-Mail accounts. It's very basic i know, but people ask me how to do it all the time
Rules won't work on Outlook Connector accounts.
1. In Outlook navigate to, Tools > Rules and Alerts, make sure the E-Mail rules tab is on and click New Rule...
2. Click on Check messages when they arrive and click Next
3. Check your conditions and click Next.
With specific word in the sender's address usually works best.
4. In the next window check forward it to people or distribution list and click on the underlined writing,
choose the E-Mail address you want to forward to and click ok then Next
5. In the next windows check your exceptions (if any) and click Next
6. In the final window name your rule, make sure that turn on this rule is checked, hit finish and that's it!
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: Outlook 2007 - Forward Mail Instantly|
|the e-mail address could not be found - Outlook 2007||Browsers & Mail|
|Outlook 2007 outgoing mail||Microsoft Office|
|Outlook 2007 won't send mail||Browsers & Mail|
|Microsoft Live Mail to Outlook 2007||Browsers & Mail|
|Importing mail accounts from Live Mail to Outlook 2007||Browsers & Mail|
|MS Office 2007 OutLook Mail||Microsoft Office|
|Outlook 2007-Trouble Sending E-mail-ISP Can't Help||Browsers & Mail|
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:25.